We Have Helped Recover Millions for the Injured
Our team takes great pride in restoring the lives of victims, holding those at fault accountable and creating change to prevent similar accidents from occurring to others.
Representing Brain Injury Victims Throughout all of Florida
Our Florida brain injury lawyers handle claims for serious brain injuries including those involving:
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal or Brain injury
- Amputation or Paralysis
Our personal injury lawyers handle serious brain injury cases including those caused by:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- An object hitting or falling onto the victim’s head
- Defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Deliberate violent acts
- Sports injuries
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Mr. Alexander is the best personal injury attorney in Florida. My deepest gratitude for his commitment and relentless efforts on my behalf.
I found comfort with AJK Legal after my accident. They helped me to a speedy recovery and achieved amazing results. I recommend this law firm to those looking to recover the most after a serious injury."
“I highly recommend Mr. Korolinsky and his team. Professional and compassionate, someone was always available to address my questions or concerns.
After an unfortunate accident, Mr. Korolinsky and his team fought tooth and nail to make sure that I received the maximum compensation my family and I deserved. Thank you!!”
“I highly recommend this firm. Mr. Korolinsky is an excellent lawyer who knows how to get the right results. He fought for me when I needed it the most. Great lawyer! Great team!”
How will hiring an attorney help?1. Investigate - We will investigate all aspects of the accident including facts which may identifying other potential negligent parties such as employers, manufacturers, retailers, municipalities, and others who may be at fault. Our experienced accident lawyers will gather critical evidence such as police reports, witness statements, photographs, video footage, medical records and reports, employer records, and others.
2. Assist - Our team will assist you in finding the best medical doctors available for your injuries, and ensure that you don't pay for your medical bills or legal services out of pocket. We charge no upfront fees or costs to you.
3. Protect - We will help to protect your interests and speak with third parties, including adverse insurance companies, investigators, and lawyers on your behalf.
4. Negotiate - Our team of skilled lawyers negotiate with our clients' best interests in mind and will aggressively pursue the highest possible recovery.
5. Litigate - Our motorcycle accident injury lawyers will not hesitate to take a case to trial and apply the maximum pressure on the other side when it is in our clients' best interest.
What should I do after a motorcycle accident?1. Call 911 - Report the crash to the police and get immediate medical assistance for yourself and others injured. Please be aware it is critical that you visit a doctor for an evaluation after any serious accident even if no immediate pain is present.
2. Exchange contact information - Make a record of the other drivers involved in the crash. Record their driver’s license and license plate number, as well as the name of their auto insurance company and policy number.
3. Identify witnesses - Obtain names, addresses, and phone numbers of any individuals which might have witnessed the accident.
4. Take photographs - Take cell phone pictures or video at the scene of the accident if possible, including the property damage to all vehicles involved.
5. Do not discuss - It’s important not to provide any statements on the internet or otherwise and allow your attorneys to conduct a thorough investigation. Your insurance company should be notified of the accident. However, do not provide a written or recorded statement. Do not admit fault. Do not agree to any settlement. Say nothing except to your attorney or your doctor until the case is properly and fully resolved. If you get calls from other parties, including the other driver’s insurance company, refer them to us.
Am I required to wear a motorcycle helmet in Florida?In the state of Florida, you are only required to wear a helmet if you are under the age of 21 and if you have less than ten thousand dollars' worth of medical insurance coverage.
Should I contact a Florida lawyer for an accident that occurred while driving to Florida?
Yes - events like Daytona Beach, Bike Week and Biketoberfest draw many bike riders to Florida. A Florida lawyer may represent you in court for an accident that occurred in Florida.