We Have Helped Recover Millions for the Injured
Representing Victims Seriously Injured in Florida Car Accidents
Our personal injury attorneys handle claims for all serious car accident injuries including those involving:
- Back, Head, Neck Injuries
Our personal injury lawyers handle claims for all car accidents including those caused by:
- Distracted Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Hazardous Road Conditions
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Mr. Alexander is the best personal injury attorney in Florida. My deepest gratitude for his commitment and relentless efforts on my behalf.
I found comfort with AJK Legal after my accident. They helped me to a speedy recovery and achieved amazing results. I recommend this law firm to those looking to recover the most after a serious injury."
“I highly recommend Mr. Korolinsky and his team. Professional and compassionate, someone was always available to address my questions or concerns.
After an unfortunate accident, Mr. Korolinsky and his team fought tooth and nail to make sure that I received the maximum compensation my family and I deserved. Thank you!!”
“I highly recommend this firm. Mr. Korolinsky is an excellent lawyer who knows how to get the right results. He fought for me when I needed it the most. Great lawyer! Great team!”
Office and Locations
We are available for consultation throughout all of Florida including the following locations:
How will hiring an attorney help?1. Investigate - We will investigate all aspects of the accident including facts which may identifying other potential negligent parties such as employers, manufacturers, retailers, municipalities, and others who may be at fault. Our experienced accident lawyers will gather critical evidence such as police reports, witness statements, photographs, video footage, medical records and reports, employer records, and others.
2. Assist - Our team will assist you in finding the best medical doctors available for your injuries, and ensure that you don't pay for your medical bills or legal services out of pocket. We charge no upfront fees or costs to you.
3. Protect - We will help to protect your interests and speak with third parties, including adverse insurance companies, investigators, and lawyers on your behalf.
4. Negotiate - Our team of skilled lawyers negotiate with our clients' best interests in mind and will aggressively pursue the highest possible recovery.
5. Litigate - Our motorcycle accident injury lawyers will not hesitate to take a case to trial and apply the maximum pressure on the other side when it is in our clients' best interest.
What should I do after a car accident?
- 1. Call 911 - Report the crash to the police and get immediate medical assistance for yourself and others injured. Please be aware it is critical that you visit a doctor for an evaluation after any serious accident even if no immediate pain is present.
2. Exchange contact information - Make a record of the other drivers involved in the crash. Record their driver’s license and license plate number, as well as the name of their auto insurance company and policy number.
3. Identify witnesses - Obtain names, addresses, and phone numbers of any individuals which might have witnessed the accident.
4. Take photographs - Take cell phone pictures or video at the scene of the accident if possible, including the property damage to all vehicles involved.
5. Do not discuss - It’s important not to provide any statements on the internet or otherwise and allow your attorneys to conduct a thorough investigation. Your insurance company should be notified of the accident. However, do not provide a written or recorded statement. Do not admit fault. Do not agree to any settlement. Say nothing except to your attorney or your doctor until the case is properly and fully resolved. If you get calls from other parties, including the other driver’s insurance company, refer them to us.
What is meant by a “no-fault” state?Florida is a “No-Fault” insurance state because there is no requirement to prove fault after an accident. A driver's respective Personal Injury Protection insurance is responsible for paying medical bills and lost wages as a result of an accident, regardless of which driver was at-fault. Every vehicle owner and driver is required by Florida’s PIP law to carry at least $10,000 of coverage under their policy.
How long do I have to pursue a car injury case?Under Florida Law, auto accident victims have four years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury claim.
How much is my car accident injury case worth?A lawsuit may seek compensation for past and future pain and suffering, all related present and future medical bills and expenses, lost wages, future lost wages, loss of consortium for loss of intimacy or support from a spouse, as well as funeral costs and death-related expenses.
Costs and expenses vary from case to case depending on the severity of the injuries and extent of the medical treatment.