We Have Helped Recover Millions for the Injured
Representing Victims Seriously Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents
Our Florida slip and fall injury lawyer handles claims for serious injuries resulting from slip and fall accidents including those involving:
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Fractured or broken bones
- Brain and head injuries
- Neck injuries
Our Florida slip and fall injury attorney handles slip and fall accident cases including those caused by:
- Poor lighting
- Faulty staircases and ramps
- Holes in the ground
- Uneven flooring
- Cluttered hallways and aisles
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Mr. Alexander is the best personal injury attorney in Florida. My deepest gratitude for his commitment and relentless efforts on my behalf.
I found comfort with AJK Legal after my accident. They helped me to a speedy recovery and achieved amazing results. I recommend this law firm to those looking to recover the most after a serious injury."
“I highly recommend Mr. Korolinsky and his team. Professional and compassionate, someone was always available to address my questions or concerns.
After an unfortunate accident, Mr. Korolinsky and his team fought tooth and nail to make sure that I received the maximum compensation my family and I deserved. Thank you!!”
“I highly recommend this firm. Mr. Korolinsky is an excellent lawyer who knows how to get the right results. He fought for me when I needed it the most. Great lawyer! Great team!”
What should I do after a slip and fall accident?If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, it’s important to take these steps immediately:
1. Get appropriate medical treatment and keep all medical records.
2. Take a variety of photos of the area where you fell, including the unsafe conditions that caused your fall.
3. Take photos of your injuries.
4. Preserve any physical evidence of your injuries, such as torn or bloodied clothing.
5. Identify witnesses and get their contact information.
6. Report the accident to the manager or building owner and make sure they properly document the accident.
If you wait to take these steps, you may lose crucial evidence. Delaying action for even a day can hurt your case, and you may miss out on valuable compensation as a result. Once you hire an attorney, they’ll be able to help you collect evidence, too.
Can I sue for my slip and fall injuries?Owners generally have a duty to look out for dangerous conditions and keep their property reasonably safe from hazards, such as:
- Wet or unclean surfaces;
- Poorly maintained walkways; and
- Damaged floors, stairs, or railings.