We Have Helped Recover Millions for the Injured
Our team takes great pride in restoring the lives of victims, holding those at fault accountable, and creating change to prevent similar accidents from occurring to others
Representing Victims Seriously Injured in Truck Accidents
Our Florida truck accident lawyers handle claims for serious injuries resulting from truck accidents including those involving:
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal or Brain injury
Our personal injury lawyers handle truck accident cases including those caused by:
- Aggressive driving
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue and drowsy driving
- Improper maintenance
- Alcohol, illegal substances and prescription drugs
- Hazardous weather conditions
- Sudden stops
What Our Clients Are Saying
“Mr. Alexander is the best personal injury attorney in Florida. My deepest gratitude for his commitment and relentless efforts on my behalf.
I found comfort with AJK Legal after my accident. They helped me to a speedy recovery and achieved amazing results. I recommend this law firm to those looking to recover the most after a serious injury."
“I highly recommend Mr. Korolinsky and his team. Professional and compassionate, someone was always available to address my questions or concerns.
After an unfortunate accident, Mr. Korolinsky and his team fought tooth and nail to make sure that I received the maximum compensation my family and I deserved. Thank you!!”
“I highly recommend this firm. Mr. Korolinsky is an excellent lawyer who knows how to get the right results. He fought for me when I needed it the most. Great lawyer! Great team!”
How much is my truck accident case worth?There are several important factors that determine the settlement amount for victims of a trucking accident including:
1. What percentage of liability should be assigned to each driver?
2. What’s the severity of the injuries?
3. What is the total amount of current (and future) lost wages?
4. Was there a fatality involved?
5. What, if anything, has the insurance company paid for?
6. What are the totals for medical bills and property damage?
Generally, a lawsuit may seek compensation for past and future pain and suffering, past and future lost wages, all related present and future medical bills, and expenses loss of consortium for loss of intimacy or support from a spouse, as well as funeral costs and death-related expenses.
What should I do after the truck accident?
In the days following the accident it is important to:
- 1. Obtain the police report if you haven't done so already
2. Ask your insurance company for a valuation of your property damage
3. Keep a log of every doctor’s visit and the care you receive
4. Keep a list of any pain or symptoms you experience
5. Save copies of your test results, prescriptions, and anything else related to the accident
6. Keep a list of all your out-of-pocket expenses resulting from the accident (e.g. Uber rides, doctor and prescription copays, etc.)
7. Track the days you miss activities, events, or work because of your injuries
8. Never under any circumstances should you sign off on a settlement from the trucker’s insurance company unless it’s been reviewed by your lawyer
9. Speak to one of our experienced truck accident attorneys
What if someone from the trucking company calls me after the accident?
Never agree with the trucking company or their insurer to make a recorded statement. In fact, be aware any time the trucking carrier or insurance company reaches out to you they are most likely on a recorded line and keeping every interaction on file for future use. Do not sign any forms sent to you by either the insurance carriers or the trucking company or any attorneys representing either party. It is probably in your best interest to let your attorney handle these interactions.
How much does it cost to hire a Florida truck accident lawyer?
AJK Legal will only collect a fee if we obtain a financial recovery in your case. This means you won’t pay for fees or costs unless we recover compensation for you.
How much time do I have to file a truck accident lawsuit in Florida?Under Florida Law, the statute of limitations for truck accident injury cases is 4 years from the time of the accident.
How can I protect my rights after a truck accident?
The best way to protect yourself is to consult with a law firm experienced in trucking accidents. This is generally the best way to make sure your rights will be defended and you can ensure fair compensation. Without quality legal representation, you may never get the compensation you deserve and waste hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars getting the run around from insurance companies. Avoid being bullied out of a just settlement by working with an experienced personal injury law firm that knows how to successfully handle your vehicle accident.